The Owl & The Elephant

I thought I might use my first blog to write of my upcoming full length album.  I intend to ‘release’ it in Spring of 2010.

It will be a collection of ten stories called ‘The Owl & The Elephant”.  Two of said stories were part of my first EP, Red Room Vol. 1

In creating this collection, I challenged myself to navigate the rules of my little world and translate accordingly.  I made my way through cobwebs and over ancient bones.  I waded through muck and confronted demons, past and future.  Do not misunderstand though, this process has been no labor of any kind.  It has been the will of the molecules and the madness.
Currently, the incredibly talented Mike Ferretti is mixing the record.  I am always present, but having co-produced from the start, Mike  has an uncanny understanding of what ‘it’ is.  ‘It’ can be defined in so many ways I suppose.   First and foremost, yours truly.

Sooner,


Sj

No comments:

Post a Comment